While the organizations below primarily serve the broader LGBT community, they may have some resources available for intersex people and their families. Feel free to contact AIC for support, referrals or information.
- Lambda Legal Help Desk
- National Center For Lesbian Rights (NCLR)
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project
- Transgender Law Center
- Transgender Law and Policy Institute
- Transgender Civil Rights Project of the National Gay & Lesbian Task Force
- Global Action for Trans* Equality (GATE) (Argentina, USA) – A group of activists working for trans* and intersex equality worldwide.
- Mulabi - (Puerto Rico) – A human rights organization for LGBTI people.