Bathmate Wideboy Review
Bathmate Wideboy Review Score:
I’ve tested over 30 different penis pumps during the time working on Aiclegal and the Bathmate pumps always standout as the best ones. The Wideboy solves one of the few problems with this type of pump and that’s the relatively small width.
The only problem with the Bathmate Wideboy is that’s it’s only made for guys up to 7.5”. If you look past that then it’s my favorite pump and the one, I use for my daily routine.
You’re simply not going to find a higher-quality penis pump and not with that much suction force.
It might be a little expensive but it will last you more than a decade if you treat it with the respect it deserves!
This is what you get:
- A thick penis pump with room for curvature and growth
- Very high-quality product
- Insane amount of suction power
- Awesome support and guarantee
I recommend the Bathmate Wideboy if you’re after extra girth or have a curved/bent penis.
User Review( votes)
Still not sure if the Wideboy is the right penis pump for you? Read my full review below and get my hands on experience with it after testing it for 4 months.
What the F*** is the Bathmate Wideboy?
I first stumbled upon this special version of a Bathmate a few years ago and it’s basically a Bathmate penis pump with extra girth in the vacuum chamber.
I don’t personally have a problem with the name but I can see some guys getting pretty turned off by the name “Wideboy” – Anyway let’s crack on with the review and see it it’s worth your money!
Why Should I Get the Wideboy Over Other Bathmates?
There are a few reasons why you would want that extra girth:
- You have a thick penis that require more room to grow.
- If you’re penis has a lot of curvature or a bend.
- If your main goal it to get a thicker penis.
There is a pretty big difference between the “normal” and the Wideboy version as you can see. The Wideboy is currently priced $20 more than the “normal” version which is a bit of a bummer, but not a dealbreaker in my opinion.
All right Let’s Crack This Beauty Open
I got the Bathmate HydroXtrene7 Wideboy which comes in a surprisingly large package with no indication of the content on the outside. I love to stay private about my purchases so that’s a great thing for me at least.
The box contain:
- The Bathmate HydroXtreme7 Wideboy pump
- A hand-pump with a hose
- A misting toy cleaner
- Comfort strap to hold it handsfree
- Cleaning sponge with rod
- A small towel
- Carrying/storing bag
You’ll only get the pump itself if you buy the none-Xtreme version, but you can add an “Essential accessories bundle” to your order and get all the other stuff except for the hand-pump, but you’ll get a special Bathmate Deluxe Grooming Kit.
It’s a pretty good offer and I would highly recommend this option if you’re new but want the most out of your new penis pump.
My First Impressions
I own 5 different Bathmate pumps and quite a few of their sex toys and the quality is always top notch just as it is with the Wideboy.
It’s pretty clear when you hold the pump in your hands that’s it can take quite the beating before it breaks (not that I recommend doing that!).
The vacuum chamber is made with thick polycarbonate which is super strong and durable ideal for a product like this.
I got several competing penis pumps that are made of thin fragile plastic that’s going to break if you drop it a single time. This is done to cut costs which is one of the reasons why Bathmate pumps cost more than other penis pumps.
Let’s Give the Bathmate Wideboy a Try
- It’s important that you’re relaxed and flaccid when you start using it.
- Make sure the valve is set to close before filling the Wideboy with warm water.
-water in pump-
- Hold it under your penis and slowly move it up around your penis and press it against your pelvis (the base of your penis). Try to position it so it gets a snug fit without getting your balls trapped underneath it.
- Hold the base of the pump with one hand and use the other to slowly press it against your pelvis. This will create an overpressure and force water out of the one-way valve in the front.
- Now slowly release the press with your hand and it will expand and thereby creating a vacuum in the penis chamber.
- You need to do this a few times to create a good seal around the base.
- Keep it on once you have created a vacuum, you might need to hold it with your hands to avoid it falling off.
- Press the release valve in the top to release the vacuum when you want to get it off.
That’s it you’re now a penis pump user! You might struggle with a few steps in the beginning but you’ll quickly get the hand of it.
Tips For Using it:
- Trim down the bush – It’s just a simple fact that hair can prevent your pump from making a good vacuum seal around the base. There is a reason why Bathmate offers a Grooming kit for downstairs.
- Use lube – Lubing up the base of the pump can help you create a better suction seal even if you haven’t shaven around your penis. It’s important that you use a water-based lube and stay away from silicone-based ones.
- Repump when needed – Your penis will slowly increase in size during the pumping process which will in return reduce the vacuum in the chamber. That’s why it’s important to repump it a few times to maintain a strong vacuum.
- You will get water everywhere – It’s damn near impossible to avoid getting water everywhere so use it in the bathroom! I’m talking from my own bad experience’s here…
Bathmate Wideboy Training Plan
You don’t really need to follow a specific training plan when you use the Bathmate Wideboy as long as you stay consistent and don’t overdo it. But you might like a few guidelines when you start out as brand new so I’ve created a little beginner training plan you can follow:
- Week 1 – Get to know your Wideboy penis pump, how it works and so on. Aim for 3 days of 5 minutes each session – It’s important to ease into it. And don’t pump too hard, it should never be painful.
- Week 2 – Add slightly more vacuum and increase your session time to 10 minutes. You can even split the sessions up into 2 x 5 minutes if you feel like the water in the pump gets cold or you just need a break.
- Week 3 – Add another session to the week and get up to 12 minutes (or 2 x 6 minutes).
- Week 4 – Add one final session to your routine for a total of 5 pumping sessions per week and increase the length to 15 minutes (or 2 x 7:30 minutes).
- Week 5+ – Continue this routine.
What Results Can You Expect?
With regular use, you can expect to see a significant increase in the size of your penis. You’ll also experience longer-lasting and harder erections, as well as increased stamina in the bedroom.
But that’s not all – using a Bathmate penis pump can also boost your sexual confidence and help you feel more comfortable and at ease during intimate moments.
It’s important to note that we’re all different build and you might benefit extremely well from it while the next guy does hardly see any gains.
The key to great results is consistency!
Difference Between the Models
One of the biggest selling points of the Wideboy is your ability to use it even if your penis is curved or bend. I’ve compared the regular Bathmate 7 to the Wideboy 7 to see how much of a difference the extra room makes.
A 5-degree increase might not seem like a lot but that’s a 50% increase before your penis head rubs against the inner tube. A slight rubbing against the inner wall is okay but it’s preferable if it doesn’t.
Another notable difference is the weight which is 112g (4oz) more for the Wideboy model without water. That difference grows to 262g (9.5oz) with water due to the larger internal volume.
The total weight for the regular Bathmate with water is 926g (32.6oz).
The total weight for the Bathmate Wideboy with water is 1188g (42oz).
It’s quite a notable weight difference but nothing that should prevent you from getting the Wideboy.
Why is There Just One Length Option?
Bathmate have steadily increased the range of their penis pumps in terms of length options but the Wideboy is only available in a 7-inch (17.78cm) version.
To be fair; it’s going to be plenty for 95% of the worlds population but I feel like they should make a 9- or even 11-inch option so everyone has the option to go extra wide.
It’s not like there isn’t a need for them, it’s more a question of users not knowing that the wide version even exists. Let’s hope this review will change that and put this option in your mind before choosing the right Bathmate for your needs.
Should I Get the Xtreme or HydroMax?
I got to be honest with you; the Xtreme Wideboy is overkill for 90% of men so you’re way better off saving the huge premium and getting the HydroMax Wideboy version.
If you want all the extra stuff the Xtreme version has then get the “Essential accessories bundle” with it. It’s still cheaper than the Xtreme Wideboy.
But if you want the maximum power and don’t really care about spending extra for it, then go for the Bathmate HydroXtreme7 Wideboy! You’re not getting a stronger penis pump anywhere!
Pros and Cons Compared to Other Penis Pumps
- It fits almost all penis shapes and sizes
- Incredible strong suction power
- High-quality penis pump
- Very comfortable to use
- It’s very heavy compared to normal width Bathmates
- It costs $20 more than the “normal” Bathmate version
My Final Thoughts About the Bathmate Wideboy
I got my first Bathmate penis pump over 12 years ago, the Hercules which served me well and I still own it to this day. The one problem with that was the thickness of the chamber which did not allow for any sorts of curvature of bends on your penis. The Bathmate HydroMax Wideboy solves that problem!
It has truly been a pleasure testing it and using it as my daily driver for 4 months now and I’ll continue to use it. It’s finally time for my HydroXtreme pump to kick back and enjoy retirement right next to my Hercules pump.
There is a new king in the 7” penis pump space and that’s the HydroXtreme7 Wideboy, but that’s also one of the biggest problems with this pump. It only comes in a 7” version which is a bummer for the extremely large guys out there who also happens to have a curved monster!
I personally love it but it’s simply not an option of your penis is longer than 7.5”.
I recommend the Bathmate Wideboy if you need the extra girth in your penis pump.