Homemade Penis Extender
Before you start: I just want to make it completely clear that I do NOT recommend making your own penis extender. There is simply way too much risk involved compared to spending around $100 for a good budget penis extender.
You can literally get the get the QuickExtenderPro Value Edition for $119 and use the discount code AICLEGAL and get 20% off for a total price of $95! This is a really strong penis extender that’s going to be a lot more effective compared to anything you can make yourself.
You can get it at quickextenderpro.com
Still Want to Make Your Own Penis Stretcher?
Fine, I’ll guide you through the steps to you can create a much less effective and way riskier penis extender.
There are a few ways you can do it and I’ve included guides to the t best options below:
DIY Elastic Strap Penis Extender
This is a fairly easy to make and you can even make different versions of it to fit your body type and lifestyle.
This is what you need:
- A thick condom or similar body safe stretchy thin material
- A thick rubber band or stretchy string
- Velcro strap that’s long enough to wrap around your penis and stick to it self
- A belt with holds in it
How to make your own elastic strap penis extender:
- Roll out the condom or cut a condom size piece of stretchy body safe material.
- Tie the Rubber band or stretchy string around the end of the condom/material.
- Put on the condom or wrap the stretchy material around your penis with the elastic strap hanging from the end.
- Take the Velcro strap and secure it around your penis to it ties down the condom/material. You can use a thin piece of soft foam under the Velcro strap to make it more comfortable.
- Gently pull the rubber band/string to one side and secure it in a hole in your belt. It should feel like you’re slightly pulling your penis.
- Hold it in place like this for 1 hour before you change the pulling direction. It’s important to change direction often.
- Your homemade elastic strap penis extender is now complete and you can begin building a routine.
Tip: The wider the Velcro strap the more secure and comfortable it is.
- Very easy to make
- You most likely already have most of the items required
- You can wear it underneath your clothing
- You’ll need a new thick condom each time you make it
An alternative version of this uses come type of clear tube that’s thick and long enough to house your penis. You then cut a V-shaped groove in one end of the tube that’s used to attach the rubber band.
You use it by putting on the condom with the elastic strap and use Velcro to secure it to your penis. Then you press the tube around your penis with the strap hanging out. Take the strap and gently pull until you feel a slight pulling on your penis and secure the elastic strap in the groove.
This version does have the advantage of pulling your penis straight but you can’t wear it under your clothing.
Homemade Rod penis extender
This is based on the traditional penis extender design that uses rods to extend your penis instead of elastic bands.
It’s a little more complicated to make but you do end up with a DIY penis stretcher that can be used multiple times.
This is what you need:
- 2 Turnbuckles that’s shorter than your penis
- 2 pieces of 1-inch-long PVC pipe with a diameter of 1 inch more than your penis
- 4 bolts with a low head and 4 nuts
- 2 strips of soft foam 1-inch wide
- A 1/8” thick silicone strap
- Drill + bits
This is how you make your own rod penis extender:
- Drill a hole on each side of the PVC pipes.
- Drill 2 holes about ½” from each other between the first 2 hole on one pipe.
- Use the sandpaper to remove any sharp edges on the pipes.
- Put the 4 bolts in the 4 holes, that are drilled opposite of each other, from the inside out.
- Put each end of the turnbuckles on a bolt end and put a nut on each one.
- Tighten the nuts lightly so the PVC pipe doesn’t crack.
- Poke 2 holes in one of the soft foam strips with 1/2” a part so it matches the 2 holes on the PVC pipe.
- Place the foam strip with the 2 holes inside the PVC pipe with the 2 extra holes so they match up.
- Thread the silicone strip in through one hole in the PVC and the foam and thread it out through the other hole.
- The last piece of foam should be on the inside of the other PVC pipe for extra cushioning.
- You’re now ready to mount it to your penis – simply twist the turnbuckles so they get as short as possible.
- Put your penis through the first PVC pipe and through the silicone noose.
- Tighten the silicone noose so your penis is firmly secured. You might need to tie a knot of the remaining silicone string to make it sit extra tight.
- Now you can start to twist the turnbuckles so they extend, make sure you extend them equally. This extension will pull your penis longer over time.
- Works multiple times
- You can’t use it underneath your clothing
- The parts do cost money
- You need tools
My Final Thoughts About DIY Penis Stretchers
I know I started this guide off with a warning about making your own penis extender and guess what? I’m going to finish off with a warning as well.
I really can’t think of a single good reason why you would want to risk hurting yourself by using a non-tested device on your penis.
If you’re going to do it anyway then please be super careful and stop as soon as you feel any pain at all.
Please consider getting a real extender and save yourself the hassle of making one yourself and risking your health.
I’ve made a list of the best rated penis extenders if you want to have a look at some amazing options that can transform your small penis in a matter of months.